Ding!

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2012
      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxxvii.htm

      I filled that faster than expected. Crowd scenes are always an
      aggravation to outline but they fill up pretty fast. I'm roughly 20
      days ahead of when I was supposed to have this finished. Good thing
      too, since this is the time of year I usually take time off to make
      Christmas stockings for the latest crop of nieces/nephews/cousins.

      Jadwiga
    • faridaalhadiati
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 12, 2013
        Well done,