Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Just starting the challenge too

  • J C Ronsen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2012
      On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 05:46:36 +0000, Lisa wrote:
      > Hello I am Bronwen Lorelle, from the west. And, like most of the
      > newest members I have finally narrowed down my challenge. After
      > reading about some digs, and the discovery of the Ice Princess, I
      > became fascinated with wool... felted wool. So I've begun the
      > process of learning anything I can on the subject. I have made a
      > few vinter hatts and thought I would stick to just the hatts. But
      > then I came to my senses 'what am Igoing to do with 50 hatts?!' So
      > I am widening my challenge to 50 felted items sticklng with early
      > period. I am always opento suggestions. I will have examples of
      > my first works soon.
      >
      > Bronwen

      You can always give them away as gifts... Or you can wear one hat a
      week for almost an entire year.

      ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
      mka: Caleb Ronsen
      aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
      Baron of the Court of AEthelmearc
      Because you can't spell "Old Blarney Sec" without Caleb Reynolds.

      Why is it we have the weight of the world on our shoulders but have to
      get it off our chests?