Re: New Project landed on my desk!

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2012

      > A REALLY nice sporran....
      > -Lisa
      A Sporan or a Gollar are both things I hadn't thought about. I fleshed the skin on Satuday and managed to put a couple of knicks into it - mainly along the centre line as the stomach skin is very thin.
      I might wait until it is finished before setting my heart on any one thing. I am not sure you could get a gollar out of one fox, has anyone tried? I might have to wait years for another fox to volunteer itself, though now the guys at work know I am interested, I might acquire a few more??? I had a live redback spider brought in to show me today!! I am NOT a spider person, but like with kids, if you show any fear on the surface, you will pay the price for years to come :) I have heard about dead snakes in lockers here before. "Scare the Kiwi" is a good game with all the weird animals and insects that can kill you here in Aus :)

      YIS
      Claricia
      Rural Aus