Isenfir A&S 50 list

  • Miretar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi,
      Well here is my list. I think that I only scratched the surface of objects
      for our demo collection, and I welcome suggestions and comments. Also any
      pointers to crafters and sources would be more than welcome.

      Regards
      Sophia

    • Susan Bingham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
        Hi Sophia -

        Your attachment won't come through on the list.

        Could you please put it up as a file somewhere, maybe on the Yahoo site itself in the files section, then post a link to it?

        Thanks!

      • Miretar@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
          I just reactivated my Yahoo account and will post the file when I am up &
          running again.

          Regards
          Sophia