Greetings and thank you!

  • ladydeirdre
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2012
      My name is Deirdre - I'm in Calontir. I've been excited about this Challenge since I stumbled across it a couple of years ago - Its actually been my inspiration for a couple of projects since then, but it wasn't until last week that I decided to do a Project myself!

      I'm curious - does the Project have to be things I'm starting now, or can I use things (garb,etc) I've done in the past, within the scope of my Project?

      Thanks again for the welcome!

      Deirdre
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2012
        Welcome, Deirdre!

        You can use anything you have done since May 1st, 2007, which was the day the Challenge was started.

        Nice to have you with us, Enjoy!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2012
          Thank you! That is excellent news! I'm still mentioning this to our Barony
          at meetings every chance I get.

          Deirdre

          On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Susan <AlbredaA@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Welcome, Deirdre!
          >
          > You can use anything you have done since May 1st, 2007, which was the day
          > the Challenge was started.
          >
          > Nice to have you with us, Enjoy!
          > Albreda

          Its ALL about the Purple~