Calling all Counted thread stitchers (Help!!)

  • Miretar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hi,
      Well this is embarrassing. Some time in the lull between charting my first
      50 counted thread designs, and beginning my second 50, I began charting an
      elaborate trellis pattern.

      I made the mistake of relying on my usually good memory--which has failed
      me. I can no longer remember the original source of the design, so I have
      decided to throw myself at the mercy of other members of the list who are
      charting counted thread designs.

      If you are interested in helping me trace the source of this pattern,
      please send your email address to _miretar@..._ (mailto:miretar@...) ,
      and I will send you a jpg of the chart and my thanks.

      Needless to say, I feel like an idiot.

      Regards
      Sophia