ink

  • Vicki Hyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 5:11 PM
      > Albreda

      > For those large ink circles, my choice would be a long-arm compass,
      > with an ink attachment. I still have one from my architectural
      > student days, but loaning it to you in NZ is a *touch* problematic!

      You'd be welcome to deliver it personally :-)

      I've got an ink compass, though the attachment tends to be a tad insecure for my taste. Must
      dig out the jewellery screwdrivers and have a go at it. The back-up is to use a fountain pen
      instead of the ink attachment.

      Just spent some time investigating ink options -- wow, the fountain pen/ink set are a whole
      'nother geek community I knew not wot of! I'm wanting to use a waterproof fountain pen ink
      as the T-O section is all on parchmentine, which will be made up into a quire for later binding
      into a book of my projects. Getting that botched up would be a lot more work to replace
      compared to the single-sheet charts.

      I've found an acrylic ink, which is nicely waterproof, though the jury seems to be out
      regarding its suitability for fountain pen use. I'll give it a go and see what's up.

      Cheers,
      katherine

      WebCentre Ltd, Box 19-760, Christchurch, NZ http://webcentre.co.nz
      Great Web solutions, smart software, helpful support
      * TurboNote+ sticky note trial: http://TurboNote.com