Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] 3 down, only 47 more to go...eek!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2012
      Congrats! I'm still working on my 50 pieces of garb challenge too, but I think garbing my three growing kids for Pennsic this year will put a hearty dent in it. >.<

      Enjoy!
      Albreda

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 12, 2012
        good Job, except I now have this picture in my head of someone wearing viking puffy pants, and a kumihimo laced cothardie with a flemish overgown thrown over the whole thing...LOL

        --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, "James" <sweetladyjames33@...> wrote:

        > I recently finished my first three "wearables" for my 50 challenge! I'm trying to create 50 items that are of a nature that one could wear them or use them on an outfit. Right before Estrella War, I finished a diamond pattern kumihimo cord for lacing up a cotehardie (of course I don't have the cotehardie yet, but sometimes the cart goes before the horse), a pair of Viking puffy pants, and a 16th Century Flemish overgown. I'm so excited about this! Actual progress!
        snip
        > -James

      • Laurie Taylor
        Message 3 of 10 , May 6, 2012
          Greetings,

          Has the A and S 50 Challenge established any sort of a presence on Facebook?
          Just curiosity on my part.

          YIS

          Gelleia

        • Berdanier

            Message 5 of 10 , May 6, 2012
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/39386463120/%c2%a0

              is what i knwo of...there may be kingdom or barony specific  as well

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 10 , May 6, 2012
                There is also :
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/311550852222637/

                which is part of this group (or so I thought).
                And welcome!

                Archer
                (the kite guy)

                To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
                From: loraleiriney@...
                Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 19:49:57 -0700
                Subject: Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] A & S 50 question

                Message 7 of 10 , May 6, 2012
                  I started this one (below) many years ago right after I started the
                  challenge with the approval of the moderators of this group. The
                  messages are somewhere in the files of the group.

                  > https://www.facebook.com/groups/39386463120/
                  >

                  > is what i knwo of...there may be kingdom or barony specific as well

                  Jerusha (in Meridies)
                  --
                  Susan Farmer
                  sfarmer@...