A&S @ Blackstone Raids XXI

  • Dorrrane Bernard
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
      The Twenty-first annual Blackstone Raids will be held April 26 - 29 in the Barony of Blackstone Mountain (Cedar Lakes Conference Center, Ripley, WV), in the fair Kingdom of Aethelmearc.
      We will be having an A&S display, classes and welcome our friends participating in the A&S 50 Challenge to come and share their experiences.

      More information on the event can be found on the Facebook group Blackstone Raids XXI and the webpage at www.blackstoneraid.org

      If you have any questions or are interested in teaching a class please contact me off list.

      YIS
      Lady Cerridwen de Skene
      MoAS, Barony of Blackstone Mountain