OT: Some A&S50 notes from Gulf

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
      I thought this picture was so cool, I just had to share it with the group...
      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=151849533

      Here is a picture of Baldar Langstritter, the first King of Trimaris, in
      front of Jadwiga's tapestry talking about the first King of Trimaris :-)

      Well done Jadwiga!!!!!

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
        That is SO COOL!!!!!!!!

        Love this, love this, love this!

        Enjoy-

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
          She also won the populace bean count/choice for the tapestry.

          -V

          On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Susan <AlbredaA@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > That is SO COOL!!!!!!!!
          >
          > Love this, love this, love this!
          >
          > Enjoy-
          > Albreda

        • Susan Farmer
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
            On 3/20/2012 10:31 AM, Verena Entenwirt wrote:
            > I thought this picture was so cool, I just had to share it with the group...
            > http://carrotkhan.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=151849533
            >
            > Here is a picture of Baldar Langstritter, the first King of Trimaris, in
            > front of Jadwiga's tapestry talking about the first King of Trimaris :-)
            >
            > Well done Jadwiga!!!!!

            That piece just *rocked*

            Jerusha
            --
            Susan Farmer
            sfarmer@...
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
              This tapestry is one of the coolest and most exciting projects I've seen
              done. I and my family have been working mightily with others to start a new
              group and we have many newcomers; they find this a delightful way to learn
              some SCA history.
              I do hope the BOMTICC tapestry goes on a multi-Kingdom tour after 50
              year? So that moree people can enjoy this wonder in person?
              Sannan OneEyed of Hauksgardr
              An Tir
              **

              I thought this picture was so cool, I just had to share it with the group...
              http://carrotkhan.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=151849533

              Here is a picture of Baldar Langstritter, the first King of Trimaris, in
              front of Jadwiga's tapestry talking about the first King of Trimaris :-)

              Well done Jadwiga!!!!!

              --
              Baroness Verena Entenwirth
              www.broomstich.com

            • Carrot Khan
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
                On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > I thought this picture was so cool, I just had to share it with the
                > group...
                > http://carrotkhan.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=151849533
                >
                > Here is a picture of Baldar Langstritter, the first King of Trimaris, in
                > front of Jadwiga's tapestry talking about the first King of Trimaris :-)
                >
                > Well done Jadwiga!!!!!

                It was seriously the "crowning" moment for my first ever Gulf Wars. I'm
                glad he liked it.

                Jadwiga
                Tapestry Chick

              • christine@hutt-edv.de
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20, 2012
                  I agree - that is really awsome, both the tapestry and the photo.
                  I didn't know the tapestry was that huge, I only saw the pictures of
                  each year.

                  Ellina