RE: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Before I forget -

  • Mike Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      See ya at the war, I'm teaching about kites - two classes, twice each!
      :D

      Archer

      > To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      > From: verena@...
      > Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:04:27 -0600
      > Subject: Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Before I forget -
      >
      > Oops, and I will be at Gulf..... Guess that part is important.
      >
      > On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...>wrote:
      >
      > > Mine personal SCA twitter account is *Entenwirth. I only use it for the
      > > SCA. I also have AandSJunkie which is only about the Arts and Sciences in
      > > the SCA. *
      > > *
      > > *
      > > *-Verena
      > > *
      > >
      > > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM, D'vorah bint Da'ud <
      > > dvorah@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> **

      > >> Who all is tweeting, and what are the Twitter identities I should be
      > >> following? Mine is in my signature.
      > >>
      > >> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      > >> D'vorah bint Da'ud
      > >> Middle Kingdom, Midlands, Ayreton, Tree-Girt-Sea (Chicago, IL)
      > >> dvorah@...
      > >> http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
      > >> Twitter: @DvorahSCA
      > >>
      > >> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      > >>

      > > --
      > > Verena Entenwirth
      > > Give me your unclothed, your unfed, your sober masses
      > > www.broomstich.com
      > >

      > --
      > Verena Entenwirth
      > Give me your unclothed, your unfed, your sober masses
      > www.broomstich.com

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
        I am teaching a week long shoe making class. Participants leave with a pair
        of finished shoes or boots. It is every day from 9-10. If you ever wanted a
        pair of period shoes or boots, you should come and join me

        -Verena

        (PS if you have not checked out the class schedule and descriptions, you
        really should http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php/a-s-class-schedule )

        On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Mike Wilson <kitearcher@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > See ya at the war, I'm teaching about kites - two classes, twice each!
        > :D
        >
        > Archer

      • Mike Wilson
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
          I want to, but our classes conflict.
          However, my wife - Fronicka - really wants to take your class, and is planning on it. Earmark a spot for her, please!
          We'll be camped in the Barony of Small Gray Bear.

          Archer

          To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
          From: verena@...
          Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:42:48 -0600