testing .....

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
      Testing, testing.

      Please put your books and pencils away. I seem to be having problems
      sending messages to the list .....

      Jerusha
      --
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
        On 1/10/2012 7:27 PM, Susan B. Farmer wrote:
        > Testing, testing.
        >
        > Please put your books and pencils away. I seem to be having problems
        > sending messages to the list .....

        Interesting, I replied to the message about the Facebook group and it's
        not showed up yet. Wonder if it's in the spam folder (since I had a
        link to FB in it .....)

        Jerusha
        --
        Susan Farmer
        sfarmer@...
        Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
        Division of Science and Math
        http://www.abac.edu/sfarmer/
      • J.H. Grace
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
          Yahoo seems to think most of your messages are spam. Sometimes it
          tells me about it. I guess it doesn't like something about your email
          address.

          Hugh
          Cleverly disguised as a list mod.

          On 10 January 2012 19:31, Susan B. Farmer <sfarmer@...> wrote:
          > On 1/10/2012 7:27 PM, Susan B. Farmer wrote:
          >> Testing, testing.
          >>
          >> Please put your books and pencils away.  I seem to be having problems
          >> sending messagYahes to the list .....
          >>

          > Interesting, I replied to the message about the Facebook group and it's
          > not showed up yet.  Wonder if it's in the spam folder (since I had a
          > link to FB in it .....)
          >
          > Jerusha
          > --
          > Susan Farmer
          > sfarmer@...
          > Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
          > Division of Science and Math
          > http://www.abac.edu/sfarmer/

          In collatione informatica ululans audiri non potest.

          Fiber arts blog: http://hughtauerner.blogspot.com/
          Personal stuff is at Dreamwidth: http://hugh-mannity.dreamwidth.org/