some of my work added to this site.

  • scasigfrd1967
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      HI
      I just put a folder in the files section of this group. it includes 3
      stories I have added to my word hoard since the begin date of this
      challenge. Usually I tell my stories orally and don't write much down,
      but for the purposes of this challenge I am going to write new stories
      I learn to this file so I can keep track of when I hit 50 projects.
      Performance media is a bit hard to keep track of otherwise. feel free
      to look at these ,and any others as I post them. I will try to put a
      brief description of my source material, and most of these are in the
      public domain. I would ask, however, anyone wanting to tell one of
      these stories to NOT memorize MY version, but look at other versions
      of these traditional myths ,folktales and legends, and tell it in your
      own voice.

      Siegfried