update by katherine kerr

  • katherine kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
      Hi there folks,

      After a long hiatus, I have updated my website:

      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk/index.htm

      Not a great deal completed in the past year or so since the earthquakes struck, but they seem to
      have settled down a bit now (let's hope that 14,000-year return period has finally cut in!).

      Someone on this list wanted to see the stash of Tudor jewellery I was making for the Kerr Hoard.
      That 's now online here:
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk/garb.htm#tudorjewellery

      Also an intro to making SCA communications look more like period printed items:
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk/printing.htm#style

      More on the ever-ebullient Banco di Don Julio, which is stirring things up prior to February's
      Canterbury Faire (no mudde, no dust, no venymous fauna and now with no added shakes!):
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk/banco.htm

      And our old Baronial Credo, which I think works well for peers too:
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk/baronial.htm#oath

      I spent Sept/Oct in Europe, which has given me lots of photos and ideas for more "stuff" to work
      on, assuming next year is less "interesting" than this one has been.

      All the best to all, and thanks again for the inspiration folks,
      katherine

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        Katherine,

        I am so glad your ok and back. Your painted skirt is fantabulous.

        Elewlyiss

        --
        Ro'ah Chatulim