Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Chanson de Geste

  • Jen Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2011
      Thank you for this!  I'm going to study 1490s French and German poetry.  I'm trying to research/complete 50 items that my new 1490s Lorraine persona would have had/known.  I have a LJ site: arwen_lioncourt.  I have to spend some time uploading all of my research.... That's more work than completing a project!

      En Servie,

      M. Jacqueline de Lioncourt
      Three Mountains
      AnTir