KWPerWriMo

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      For those who are doing Persona Challenges, I am including the November
      Persona Writing Month in with AandSjunkie.com

      I set up a forum just for those wanting to join in and further explore
      there personas.

      I would also like to interview people who have either completed the Persona
      A&S 50 challenge, who are working on it, or who have done amazing persona
      work (such as Luke and his journal)

      If you would like to take part in the Known World Persona Writing Month on
      AandSjunkie, more information can be found here:
      http://www.aandsjunkie.com/home/index.php/knperwrimo

      If you would not mind being interviewed about your persona, please email me
      off list ( I promise to send you questions before hand, and that the
      interview will last no more then 10 minutes)

      Thanks!
      Verena

    • Chris Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
        Great idea! I'll email you off-list as well but wanted to acknowledge your
        efforts on the list.

        Warmly,
        Caitlin

        Caitlin

        Caitlin Christiana Wintour OL
        Ad augusta per angusta (To high places by narrow roads)

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
          Thank you. I just posted the one for November 3rd, it is all about weather
          (For something so common-place, I wonder exactly how many people know
          exactly what the weather would have been like during their timeframe)

          Verena

          --
          Lady Verena Entenwirth
          Midlands Regional A&S Champion