Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: Activity Ideas for youth

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 21, 2011
      I cleaned out my house one time and donated a lot of stuffed animals. Also, most resale shops have a decent assortment, and there's always garage sales/tag sales/yard sales. I think one time I spent $5 for a garbage bag full of stuffed animals at a local resale shop. Most of them were in very good condition.

      Metylda of Ravenslake

      "Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation"
      — Walter Cronkite

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 21, 2011