new folder created

  • Edmund de Wilden and Juliana Osborne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      After lurking on this list for sometime, I finally created my own folder and put my list of things done/learned, and projected projects in it. I'm still learning to use Vista on my computer, but I was able to open the list, so hopefully, I did it right. I haven't defined my projects by length or difficulty, but counted each thing that I did or learned that has helped me develop my persona, so some projects are more involved than others.I hope to upload some pictures soon. My folder is named Juliana Osborne's persona.

      Regards, Juliana