Challenge Completed

  • J C Ronsen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2011
      At the end of March, I was talked into accepting the A&S Challenge. I
      decided on making 50 scroll blanks. This very evening, I have
      completed the challenge and finished the 55th scroll blank (I
      miscounted somewhere along the line). I will be posting scans of the
      scrolls to somewhere on the interwebs.

      ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
      mka: Caleb Ronsen
      aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
      Baron of the Rhydderich Hael
      Because you can't spell "Ned Yells Cobra" without Caleb Reynolds.

      "My Chinese necklace has been stolen", said Mary jadedly.
    • J C Ronsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2011
        On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 22:59:35 -0400, J C Ronsen wrote:
        > At the end of March, I was talked into accepting the A&S Challenge.
        > decided on making 50 scroll blanks. This very evening, I have
        > completed the challenge and finished the 55th scroll blank (I
        > miscounted somewhere along the line). I will be posting scans of the
        > scrolls to somewhere on the interwebs.

        I have posted the scans at http://www.flickr.com/photos/calebreynolds.
        However, I do not know what else is required for me to complete my
        challenge.

        ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
        mka: Caleb Ronsen
        aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
        Baron of the Rhydderich Hael
        Because you can't spell "Ned Yells Cobra" without Caleb Reynolds.

        "... the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket."
      • Susan

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
            However, I do not know what else is required for me to complete my
            challenge.

            You are done! You have pictures, and might want to write up a bit about your materials, process and inspiration, so you'll have both on hand for when we collate our works in 2014.

            On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 22:59:35 -0400, J C Ronsen wrote:
            > At the end of March, I was talked into accepting the A&S Challenge.
            > decided on making 50 scroll blanks. This very evening, I have
            > completed the challenge and finished the 55th scroll blank (I
            > miscounted somewhere along the line). I will be posting scans of the
            > scrolls to somewhere on the interwebs.

            I have posted the scans at http://www.flickr.com/photos/calebreynolds.
            However, I do not know what else is required for me to complete my
            challenge.

            ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
            mka: Caleb Ronsen
            aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
            Baron of the Rhydderich Hael
            Because you can't spell "Ned Yells Cobra" without Caleb Reynolds.

            "... the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket."

          • Sarah Michele Ford
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
              On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 22:59, J C Ronsen <jcronsen@...> wrote:

              > At the end of March, I was talked into accepting the A&S Challenge. I
              > decided on making 50 scroll blanks. This very evening, I have
              > completed the challenge and finished the 55th scroll blank (I
              > miscounted somewhere along the line). I will be posting scans of the
              > scrolls to somewhere on the interwebs.

              That's mah Baron! (Even though I'm not the one who talked him into it -
              Isolda probably gets credit for that.)

              Hooray, Caleb!

              Alianor