Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
      Yeah, mea culpa. I thought I'd caught all the group lists when setting up
      my profile on LinkedIn.

      Sorcha

      "Regrets are useless," the Fool replied. "All you can do is start from where
      you are." Robin Hobb

      Sorcha inghean Maille
      Shire of Silfren Mere, Kingdom of Northshield
      KMoAS for Northshield
      http://jonya.com/arts/
      moas@...
      507-251-8502