Art or Science Survey.

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      I am part of an Arts and Science Podcast that will be coming out this next
      month.

      The second episode is all about what makes something an Art versus a
      Science. As part of that episode, this upcoming Tuesday evening we will be
      having a live discussion compromised of various Artisans from across the
      known world.

      As part of that, we currently have a survey on the website, so others can
      express their opinions on what makes up an Art versus a Science. There is a
      place where people can post their opinion, answer a survey, and even enter a
      competition for the best description.

      http://www.aandsjunkie.com/home/index.php/home/survey

      We are trying to get as many people's opinions as possible, so I would
      really appreciate it if some of you would not mind taking the survey.

      Thank you

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion