re: fused glass

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 7:27 AM
      Greetings, I am currently looking for documentation of fused glass in period. If anyone has suggestions I would be most grateful.

      THL Marija Kotok
    • Sayyeda al-Kaslaania
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:28 AM
        Is this fused as well as millefiori?
        http://www.davidmus.dk/en/collections/islamic/materials/glass

        Sayyeda al-Kaslaania

        On 4/1/2011 9:27 AM, panimarijah wrote:
        > Greetings, I am currently looking for documentation of fused glass in period. If anyone has suggestions I would be most grateful.
        >
        > THL Marija Kotok
      • Sayyeda al-Kaslaania
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 9:30 AM
          Here's the direct url
          <http://www.davidmus.dk/en/collections/islamic/materials/glass/art/33-1978>

          On 4/1/2011 11:28 AM, Sayyeda al-Kaslaania wrote:
          > Is this fused as well as millefiori?
          > http://www.davidmus.dk/en/collections/islamic/materials/glass
          >
          > Sayyeda al-Kaslaania
        • Varina Suellen Plonski
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 7:09 PM
            I can't find my copy right now, but I believe there is something about fused glass in Theophilus' "On Divers Arts"

            Varina Suellen Plonski     >^,,^<
            To Strive, To Seek, To Find, And Not To Yield