Re: Mosaic Picture Added

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2011
      No, I have never been there. ( Don't I just wish!) Where I have been is the St Louis Cathedral which has an amazing display of mosaics. That got me started. I picked this piece because I liked it and it would help me improve my cutting skills. This spring I also will be taking a a short course on working with glass... the hope is that I will use the skills I learn there to make an icon.