Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com

  • lilinah@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
      >AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com I have made more this year
      >than I have in the last ten years

      DO NOT CLICK THE LINK in the above partially quoted message. This is
      s. p. a. m. and there is always the danger of malware.

      Also, List Moderator: please delete this from the archive on Yahoo,
      so anyone reading on the web will not get it.
      --
      Someone sometimes called Urtatim
    • rose.blueyes@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
        AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com I cannot express how much stress went away http://bit.ly/fsGNNt i don't see how you could possibly regret doing this if you want to know more click here i truly am so thankful that someone showed this to me i didn't think i would be as successful as i am now