AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com

  • rose.blueyes@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
      AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com I have made more this year than I have in the last ten years http://j.mp/gDuFJE i was off and doing other things in my life that i was never able to do before for your sake start this immediately this opportunity truly can and will free you from the burden of a boss this has got to be the single greatest financial decision i’ve ever made for my family
    • lilinah@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
        >AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com I have made more this year
        >than I have in the last ten years

        DO NOT CLICK THE LINK in the above partially quoted message. This is
        s. p. a. m. and there is always the danger of malware.

        Also, List Moderator: please delete this from the archive on Yahoo,
        so anyone reading on the web will not get it.
        --
        Someone sometimes called Urtatim
      • rose.blueyes@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
          AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com I cannot express how much stress went away http://bit.ly/fsGNNt i don't see how you could possibly regret doing this if you want to know more click here i truly am so thankful that someone showed this to me i didn't think i would be as successful as i am now