Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Digest Number 970

  • Vicki Hyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      > Just a quick intro - I am Katla, A&S office for the Shire of
      > Sunderoak in AEthelmearc. Our shire has decided to enter the 50
      > challenge as a group. Our goal is to complete 50 projects from 50
      > classes that were given at our weekly meetings. Each person who
      > completes a project, from a line of calligraphy to a knitted cap,
      > will submit a photo and a brief description of the project,
      > challenges they encountered, what they liked about it etc. they are
      > very excited about trying new arts and are looking forward to the
      > challenge. Best, Katla

      That's a really clever, creative way to use the AS50 Challenge. Good
      on you and all the best for those taking part.

      Cheers,
      katherine

      WebCentre Ltd, Box 19-760, Christchurch, NZ http://webcentre.co.nz
      Great Web solutions, smart software, helpful support
      * TurboNote+ sticky note trial: http://TurboNote.com