Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Trying to identify an illumination

  • Jacintha of Highland Foorde
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2010
      http://www.diane-calvert.com/biography.html

      that's the name under the pictures. Looks like she does her own original
      works, not manuscript copies.

      And Racaire is in Drachenwald, I think.
      Jacintha

      On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:30 PM, <Miretar@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I came across a photo of 2 Christmas cards with medieval images. Can anyone
      >
      > identify the illumination of the 2 queens? I'm fairly sure it depicts the
      > visitation, but I can't figure out which manuscript it's from.
      >
      > _http://www.flickr.com/photos/racaire/5297956220/_
      > (http://www.flickr.com/photos/racaire/5297956220/)
      >
      > Sophia

      Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde
      Chancellor Minor - Barony of Highland Foorde
      jacintha74@...

      * Nam in dando recipimus *
      * For it is in giving that we receive *
      * Francis of Assisi 1185-1226 *

    • Andrea AskenDunn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
        Yes, she is an amazing needleworker:
        http://www.racaire.at/cms/home.html
        http://embroidery.racaire.at/

        Asther de Perpinya

        On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Jacintha of Highland Foorde <
        jacintha74@...> wrote:

        > And Racaire is in Drachenwald, I think.
        > Jacintha

      • Elewyiss the Jew
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
          She's also an excellent teacher.

          Elewyiss

          On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Andrea AskenDunn <askendunn@...>wrote:

          > Yes, she is an amazing needleworker:
          > http://www.racaire.at/cms/home.html
          > http://embroidery.racaire.at/
          >
          > Asther de Perpinya
          >
          > On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Jacintha of Highland Foorde <
          > jacintha74@... <jacintha74%40gmail.com>> wrote:
          >

          > > And Racaire is in Drachenwald, I think.
          > > Jacintha

          Ro'ah Chatulim