Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] An invitation

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      I have recently started a blog for the Challenge. I haven't added all of the pictures, yet.
      I am a rank beginner in most areas (except the music, which doesn't show too well on the blog) so the pictures will be of a beginner's progress.

      Barbeta Kyrkeland
      (breadth/depth challenge: fiddle, harp, vocal, bobbin lace, needlelace, embroidery, tablet weaving), persona challenge
      http://harpnfiddle.blogspot.com/

      Beth Alexander wrote:
      Greetings:

      I too have decided to create a Blog page to chronicle my progress through the challenge. So far it is mostly set up and introduction, but if anyone would like to stop by now and then to take a look you are more than welcome.

      I am still waiting on my Icelandic fleece to arrive but in the meanwhile I will need to work on 13th century garb for my whole family. My dear friend and clan sister is getting married to another close friend who happens to be the Baron of my local group where I am the seneschal.  We would like to present as period a presentation for the wedding as possible. I will also be chronicling that.

      I think this is a great way to keep track of ones progress, as well as share with others and get feedback.  So stop by and leave suggestions or resources, links, or just comments!

      Signy Ottarsdottir