Problem with the A&S 50 yahoo group

  • Miretar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi,
      When I go to the yahoo page, I can't access the database. it says "members
      only," but I am a member.

      Regards
      Sophia

    • Craig Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM, <Miretar@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > When I go to the yahoo page, I can't access the database. it says "members
        > only," but I am a member.

        Are you logged in? I've sometimes been caught by surprise when a
        cookie expired unexpectedly.
      • Sarah Michele Ford
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
          On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 09:35, Craig Daniel <craigbdaniel@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM, <Miretar@...> wrote:
          > > When I go to the yahoo page, I can't access the database. it says
          > "members
          > > only," but I am a member.
          >
          > Are you logged in? I've sometimes been caught by surprise when a
          > cookie expired unexpectedly.

          On top of that, you can be logged in to Yahoo, but not to Yahoo Groups.
          Makes no sense, but probably 75% of the time, I can get to my yahoo home
          page but it thinks I'm not signed in to groups.

          Alianor
        • Chris Taylor
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
            Same here; it's very annoying but there it is. Just sign in with Yahoo and
            you'll be able to access the group.

            Caitlin