Registering for the 50

  • Miretar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
      Hi,
      How do I register for the A&S 50? I am almost finished with my 50 counted
      thread patterns. I should probably make it official.

      Regards
      Sophia

    • J.H. Grace
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
        Put yourself and your challenge details in to the database on the yahoo site.

        On 17 November 2010 15:27, <Miretar@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > How do I register for the A&S 50? I am almost finished with my 50  counted
        > thread patterns. I should probably make it official.
        >
        > Regards
        > Sophia

        In collatione informatica ululans audiri non potest.

        Fiber arts blog: http://hughtauerner.blogspot.com/
        Personal stuff is at Dreamwidth: http://hugh-mannity.dreamwidth.org/