Where o where has that little file gone?

  • Catherine Holcombe of Arden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Greetings! Awhile back, there was a msg about officially registering for YOUR particular A&S50 challenge but I can't find it...I was thinking of seriously making my Persona Challenge intentions known but I've checked the list/files/links/database stuff (as well as some saved msgs in my own A&S50 email folder), etc and I don't recognize a place where I can officially PUT my intentions... Can someone set me up with a site or format file, etc?

      Catherine Holcombe of Arden
      SoShores/Mists/West Kingdom