more language assistance

  • Vicki Hyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Anyone out there do period Dutch? I'd very much appreciate a rough
      translation of the printed paragraph used here:

      http://www.oldest-share.com/bilder/voc_gross.jpg

      It's the VOC so I'm assuming it's Dutch rather than Flemish. Not
      really worried about the handwritten stuff.

      Cheers,
      katherine

      katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac
      mka Vicki Hyde, Webwright, wordsmith
      bardic arts, maps, children: http://webcentre.co.nz/kk
      Barony of Southron Gaard: http://sg.sca.org.nz