Catalog of Digitized Manuscripts

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2010
      I hope that this link will prove useful to others

      http://manuscripts.cmrs.ucla.edu/Manuscripts_list.php?goto=2

      Not all the links in the webpage are working, but most are. Often to high resolution images of manuscripts that include many subject areas.

      Ian the Green
    • Andrea AskenDunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2010
        Wow, very cool! Thank you!