Contact info sheet up

  • Albreda Aylese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      The Contact Info data sheet for use at in-person A&S 50 Sessions is now
      available in the files section. Please note that there are two forms
      on each page, so one only needs to make half as many prints. Use of
      these forms at Sessions is discussed in the "how to run a Session"
      file, but note that folks can fill out the same information (albeit
      perhaps not to the same length) on the database here.

      If the people filling out the Contact Info forms at Sessions say that
      their info may be made available on the web, they will be added to the
      database. Those who do NOT want their contact info made public will be
      listed by name and local group only (no email, URL, etc, as desired).

      All paper Contact Info forms should find their way back to me for
      record keeping, and yes, I have a stack of them waiting to be input
      into the database. ;)