Midrealm A&S 50 Display

  • Berdanier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 6:29 PM
      Greetings,

      I wanted to thank our contributors to the A&S 50 Display at the Middle Kingdom A&S Competitions.

      It was a wonderful display with a nice range of Challenges. I am very pleased to say it garnered a good deal of interest and even attracted the attention of the Crown. I have been tasked to provide more information to the populace via the Kingdom A&S office on a monthly basis.

      A special thank you to Lady Jadwiga who made a special trip on my request to present her SCA history tapestry for display to the populace. It was very well received and much talked about. I can say it is most impressive in the pictures but quite a sight to see in person!

      THL Kenna McKenna also contributed a large body of work for display including work on sonnets, a horse cart, and a comedy he wrote.

      The A&S 50 calling cards worked a treat, and will be used for other presentations in the future.

      I will post pictures on the yahoo groups next thing.

      Regards,

      Cathryn of Chester

      Midrealm