Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] question about A&S faires....

  • Johnna Holloway
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      The Midrealm criteria rules for entries are at:

      http://www.midrealm.org/moas/criteria.html

      This sort of question can be answered by your local A&S minister
      or by the regional MoAS. if you are serious about entering the faire,
      you should make an effort to attend a kingdom faire so you understand
      and see firsthand the range and type of entries. It would help you
      enormously.

      Hope this helps,

      Johnnae

      On May 3, 2010, at 7:08 AM, thepyratequeen wrote:

      > I have a question about A&S faire entries, and I wasn't sure where
      > else to ask, so please forgive me if it isn't appropriate here...but
      > do SCA-regulation weapons (you know, the rattan kind as opposed to
      > the live steel kind <g>) qualify for entry into A&S faires in the
      > Midrealm, and if so, under what category?
      >
      > Azzah (who is not only participating in the challenge, but agreed to
      > enter the next kingdom pentathlon if possible...and no, I've never
      > entered a faire before, ever...eep)

    • thepyratequeen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Thank you very much, Johnnae!