Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Challenge buddy

  • Christine Vogel
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      Catherine, I am south of you in Marinus and also looking for a challenge buddy.  Would you mind "connecting" online rather than face to face?

      I am doing an illumination challenge (50 Pages from 50 Places) but am looking to expand into a persona challenge.  I've decided it's time to drop the "of Marinus" and let my natural German-ess come out.   I wouldn't mind getting a micro-group together online to keep everyone pointed in the right direction.

      Take Care - Christine of Marinus

      I am looking for a challenge buddy....I am in the Kingdom of Atlantia, Barony of Windmaster's Hill, Canton of Elvegast....but I frequently visit Atillium and other surrounding areas if anyone is intersted.

    • Catherine
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2010
        Christine,
        I would love to be e-buddies...I would just like someone to talk to and help me be accountable. I am doing the persona challenge because...well, I am new and don't have a persona yet...so I thought this would be a good way to get it going. I have illumination on my list, so that would be great.
        Thanks
        Catherine