Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] keeping track

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1 3:12 AM
      As my challenge is to make items out of 'stash', I joined the LJ group Stash_Challenge
      http://community.livejournal.com/stash_challenge/
      and post my pictures on my flickr site.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/98008890@N00/sets/72157622649275905/
      Kat
      La Signora Onorata Katerina da Brescia
      Innilgard, Lochac
      The Florence Files http://gatewaytoflorence.purplefiles.net

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"

    • Andrea AskenDunn
      Message 2 of 18 , May 1 11:04 AM
        Dear Ananemyss,
        I have a list on my computer and many lists on paper, but until I have
        more time to work on them, I will not have time to put them on a
        website, either. For some of us, that is a project in itself. I
        suspect there are a lot of challengers who haven't gotten their stuff
        out there to share yet, and are just keeping track privately in an
        informal way.
        Asther de Perpinya
        "au four et au moulin"

        On Apr 30, 2010, at 4:07 PM, ananemyss wrote:

        > How is everyone keeping track of their projects for this?

      • Christine Vogel
        Message 3 of 18 , May 1 12:19 PM
          I keep a log book for my illuminations.  This lets me keep count and keep track of the particulars so I can dis-count one illumination and replace it with another .  I plan on combining this with my documentation and some scans to put together a finished portfolio.

          Christine of Marinus, Illuminator

          Message 4 of 18 , May 1 2:58 PM
            I keep a log of my brewing, because I always have done -- otherwise
            how will I know what worked?

            The rest of the stuff, not so much. Oh well. I figure as long as I'm
            doing Cool Stuff(tm) the actual numbers don't really matter. Just
            don't tell Albreda what a casual attitude I have to the challenge!

            Hugh
            Albreda's lazy minion-in-chief

            --
            In collatione informatica ululans audiri non potest.

            Fiber arts blog: http://hughtauerner.blogspot.com/
            Personal stuff is at Dreamwidth: http://hugh-mannity.dreamwidth.org/