Bardic Madness XX

  • Kudrun Pilegrim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Bardic Madness XX, held in the Barony of Windhaven (have you eaten yet) in Northshield was a stellar event in many ways. Many thanks to the event staff and to retiring provost Eliane.
      I presented a class on rounds (yeah, like Frere Jacques) for about 15 attendees. It was a marvelous class, because I pretty well lost control of it within five minutes. We had fun with this intrinsically 'fun' medium.
      Since I hoped folks in the class might want to write a round, I thought I'd better try my own hand at doing so (on Friday morning after packing but before leaving at nine AM). The music is posted at http://kudrun.blogspot.com/
      Challengers, feel free to teach it to your folks and sing it at events.