Bergental Novice Schola 2010

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Last call for teachers.

      We could still use some more introductory classes on your favorite
      topic. Also some general info about the SCA would be nice - a who's who
      class, finding out about what we do & what interests you class, your
      first camping event - that sort of thing. Also, more beginner A&S stuff
      - what is your skill? Can you talk about how to get started with it in
      50 minutes?

      Class grid will be going up on the website shortly, and I want it
      completely filled!
      Lady Barbeta Kyrkeland of Strelley