Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: Baronial A&S Champion?

  • Mariann Eaves
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Not that I've ever entered a competition yet, however I think finding
      someone to "champion" A&S study and excellence is what I believe your Barony
      is trying to accomplish by finding someone that
      " As others have stated the major role is to be an advocate for A&S and to
      be a member of the baronial court when requested." Someone may spend hours
      upon hours producing the best possible
      "geegaw" for competition with the best and most rounded research to go with
      it. However, if they don't inspire others with their words and actions away
      from that one precious geegaw then they are (and I know this may upset
      others) a "one hit wonder" (possibly, I know alot that do teach and share as
      well).

      So perhaps, with the Baronial appointment being more towards selecting that
      special someone in the barony that best "amplifies" others creative input,
      really, is the better solution.

      YIS,

      Saraqan Uneged
      Deputy A&S Minister
      Shire of Vulpine Reach
      Beautiful Kingdom of Meridies

      --
      The problem with any unwritten law is that you don't know where to go to
      erase it.