Explorations in high tech

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
      This weekend is the Middle's 40th Anniversary. I'll be showing the first
      ten years of my tapestry project there. I have the two lengths assembled
      and pvc frames made so I don't take up precious table space.

      I thought to make a video of the tapestry (just a visual, I don't narrate
      it) in order to give everyone a rough idea of its size thus far and also to
      show it to those that won't be able to make it down this weekend for
      whatever reason. If you're interested -

      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/apps/videos/

      thanks,

    • verena@broomstich.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
        Jadwiga, I am brining my camera, would you like me to video tape it for you?

        -V
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
          Is there going to be a A&S50 display at the 40th?

          Johnnae

          On Sep 30, 2009, at 8:48 PM, verena@... wrote:

          > Jadwiga, I am brining my camera, would you like me to video tape it
          > for you?
          >
          > -V

        • Verena Entenwirt
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
            No, not necessarily an A&S50 display. They are a bit tight on space. A few
            of us have things going into other displays though.

            -Verena

            On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae@...> wrote:

            > Is there going to be a A&S50 display at the 40th?
            >
            > Johnnae
            >
            > On Sep 30, 2009, at 8:48 PM, verena@...<verena%40broomstich.com>wrote:
            >
            > > Jadwiga, I am brining my camera, would you like me to video tape it
            > > for you?
            > >
            > > -V

            Lady Verena Entenwirth
            www.broomstich.com

          • Carrot Khan
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
              On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae@...> wrote:

              > Is there going to be a A&S50 display at the 40th?

              Not that I know of. There was a request in the Pale for items to show and
              so I wrote in asking if they'd be interested in me bringing the tapestry.
              I'll have handouts about the 50 Challenge there, though.

              Verena - I'd love you to bring the camera. If I don't babble on like an
              idiot - maybe I can get the narrative recorded too. Sorry I've been so out
              of touch on those sewing kits. Still trying to get my life unpacked.

            • Johnna Holloway
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
                Wondered about that.

                My AoA and Fret scroll from 1976 is going but of course I can't.

                Johnnae

                On Sep 30, 2009, at 8:59 PM, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

                > No, not necessarily an A&S50 display. They are a bit tight on space.
                > A few
                > of us have things going into other displays though.
                >
                > -Verena
                >

                > > Is there going to be a A&S50 display at the 40th?
                > >
                > > Johnnae

              • Verena Entenwirt
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
                  Honey, unpacking comes first. It will be good to see you this weekend
                  though. I will save 1 entire memory card just for you and your tapestry.

                  -Verena

                  On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

                  > On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae@...<johnnae%40mac.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  >

                  > > Is there going to be a A&S50 display at the 40th?
                  > >

                  > Not that I know of. There was a request in the Pale for items to show and
                  > so I wrote in asking if they'd be interested in me bringing the tapestry.
                  > I'll have handouts about the 50 Challenge there, though.
                  >
                  > Verena - I'd love you to bring the camera. If I don't babble on like an
                  > idiot - maybe I can get the narrative recorded too. Sorry I've been so out
                  > of touch on those sewing kits. Still trying to get my life unpacked.
                  >
                  > Jadwiga

                  Lady Verena Entenwirth
                  www.broomstich.com