A&S 50 Session at Harper's Retreat- Sept 6, 2009

  • wish4dreamhome@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Dear Albreda and Hugh,

      I was talking to the class coordinator for Harper's Retreat in Stonemarche (New Hampshire, USA) and discovered that no one had signed up to run an A&S 50 session this year. Since I was not sure if either of you were headed that way, I told Ragnar I would do so and it will be on the schedule for SUNDAY at 2pm in the main hall. I welcome any help/participation with this session. Last year we had a great time introducing new people to the challenge and spent alot of time showing off some of the things that participants were already doing. Hope to have enough flyers and will let you know how it goes afterwards. Unfortunately, I no longer have internet at home, so I am only online sporatically- if you need to contact me, please call my cell at (704) 699-2515. To everyone else- have a great Labor Day weekend!!!

      Sincerely,

      Anne of the Fuzzy?Hat?

    • Jarrett Grace
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        I'm not sure of my plans, but I might be able to day trip that and
        meet up with you.

        Hugh

        --
        No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number
        of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

        livejournal: hugh_mannity (http://hugh-mannity.livejournal.com/)