Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: Spinning Away

  • geccoeert@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2009
      Sounds familiar-on several counts. I occassionally take breaks from Japanese dance and shamisen, but find myself returning to it like a moth to a flame...

      And while I don't have bags of wool around-I do have two big bags of dog fur waiting for me to relearn spinning. My two shelties (aka sheddies) are excellent sources of lovely cream and gray underfur. It's very soft, too! One of these days, it will all be chiengora!

      I think my higher power is the Shinto goddess of the arts.... ;)

      Miyamoto

      And bags of handspun yarn awaiting projects.

      But I can quit anytime... In fact I often don't spin for months at a

      time because I'm either tablet weaving or knitting. Right now I have 3

      tablet weaving looms and about 6 projects in the queue. So I should

      get off the computer and go finish warping project #1 :)

      Hugh

      --

      No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number

      of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

      livejournal: hugh_mannity (http://hugh-mannity.livejournal.com/)