Drop by at Pennsic

  • Luke Knowlton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi Folks,

      I want to invite all and sundry to drop by my camp at anytime during the war. I'll be on site for the whole 2 weeks and I'll be doing crafty stuff there most of the time. We're the Baron of Carolingia's camp, N-21, right by the North Gate. We're up behind Sharc, Folkvang and The Pit of Dispair.

      Other members of this list who camp with us are, Lady Safiya Shirazi, our intrepid list co-moderator Lord Hugh Trauerner, and Lord Ansemm van Reinen.

      Please plan to drop by, we have cold water, shade and comfy chairs!

      Luke
    • Jarrett Grace
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Alas, I shall be there only in spirit this year as I'm suffering from
        a bad case of 21st century life. :(

        But do stop by anyway.

        Hugh

        --
        No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number
        of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

        livejournal: hugh_mannity (http://hugh-mannity.livejournal.com/)