Re: A&S 50 Challenger Reception at Pennsic

  • kitty_of_the_west
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      Sorry about the blank post. Let's try this again, shall we?

      I'll be there as well. I'm looking forward to putting names to faces!

      Sighni Ivarsdotter
      Oertha, West

      > I noticed on the class schedule our get together on August 3rd at 7 PM. I WILL get to meet you all won't I? I am inspired by all of you!
      > jacintha of Highland Foorde

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        Well as of this Monday, my lord and I will be going to pennsic...It will be
        my only vacation this year as I had to cancel 3 events due to surgerys...But
        everything is looking like it is good to go.

        So I ask, How can I help with the get-to-gether? Food? Drink?

        -Verena
        Midlands Coordinator.

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth