A&S 50 Challenger Reception at Pennsic

  • Cynthia Myers Haggerty
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      I noticed on the class schedule our get together on August 3rd at 7 PM. I WILL get to meet you all won't I? I am inspired by all of you!
      jacintha of Highland Foorde
    • Carrot Khan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
        On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Cynthia Myers Haggerty <
        cynthia_haggerty@...> wrote:

        > I noticed on the class schedule our get together on August 3rd at 7 PM. I
        > WILL get to meet you all won't I? I am inspired by all of you!
        > jacintha of Highland Foorde

        Assuming we make it out there (due to close on a house right before Pennsic,
        eek!) I'll be there.

      • Sighni Ivarsdotter
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
          Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
        • kitty_of_the_west
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
            Sorry about the blank post. Let's try this again, shall we?

            I'll be there as well. I'm looking forward to putting names to faces!

            Sighni Ivarsdotter
            Oertha, West

            > I noticed on the class schedule our get together on August 3rd at 7 PM. I WILL get to meet you all won't I? I am inspired by all of you!
            > jacintha of Highland Foorde

          • Verena Entenwirt
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
              Well as of this Monday, my lord and I will be going to pennsic...It will be
              my only vacation this year as I had to cancel 3 events due to surgerys...But
              everything is looking like it is good to go.

              So I ask, How can I help with the get-to-gether? Food? Drink?

              -Verena
              Midlands Coordinator.

              --
              Lady Verena Entenwirth