Badge Suggestion

  • urthmomma@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Well met,

      If Yah3ll groups uploaded the file correctly this time, I posted another badge suggestion in the files, but I don't know about getting past the heralds. The numeral 50 could be changed to  "L" for the Roman numeral equivalent.

      My introductory post to this group will follow in a couple of days.

      Olwen
      Barony of Rivenstar, Midrealm

      It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)