Re: A&S 50 Badge

  • Brett Chandler-Finch
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 3 11:39 AM
      based on your design here is a jpg of the badge (50mod) It can have a
      dark border added around the lettering, but I tend to avoid that as
      you are then dealing with print quality issues of the fine details.
      also when reuduced to a single color for print medium the border
      disappears.

    • Albreda Aylese
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 3 2:28 PM
        --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Chandler-
        Finch" <goldweard@...> wrote:

        > I'll have to check through my fonts for a non italic one. I can
        > raise the height of the candle no problem. I just put in a short
        one
        > because your drawing had it short.

        Mine was NOT short! It simply had a lovely real gold leaf flame!
        Hmph! ;) (It is actually my first use of real gold leaf in anything
        other than a class sample, so it expands upon one of my Challenge
        tasks - wahoo!)

        and you say oddly demonic like
        > it's a bad thing.

        Yeah, I get called evil enough already... >;)

        I'll post the changes

        Thank you for humoring me, Goldweard!