Hand-outs

  • Ann Franchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2009
      I am planning on going to a Demo/Revel this weekend. It is for a
      local Barony, and is being held in a public park in conjunction with
      their regular fighter practice. The public will be present.

      Is it all right if I take the A&S 50 Challenge leaflet with me? If
      so, where do I find it? <G>

      Anitra
    • Albreda Aylese
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2009
        --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, Ann Franchi <AnitraF@...> wrote:

        > I am planning on going to a Demo/Revel this weekend. It is for a
        > local Barony, and is being held in a public park in conjunction with
        > their regular fighter practice. The public will be present.
        >
        > Is it all right if I take the A&S 50 Challenge leaflet with me? If
        > so, where do I find it? <G>
        >
        > Anitra

        Of course! Anyone can use the brochure, as is, for whatever they like (except maybe dart practice ;)

        It is in the files section, on our main yahoo group site.

        Have fun at the demo!
        Albreda
      • Karen Summerfelt-Hume
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2009
          Hmmm...take some SCA flyers as well - they can usuallty be found on the Chatelaine's pages of your Kingdom website. Just a thought.

          Chagan

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
            The demo is in conjunction with a neighboring Barony's regular Fighter
            Practice, so that will probably be covered - but thanks for the
            suggestion!

            Anitra

            On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Karen Summerfelt-Hume
            <chagankhulan@...> wrote:

            > Hmmm...take some SCA flyers as well - they can usuallty be found on the
            > Chatelaine's pages of your Kingdom website. Just a thought.
            >
            > Chagan

          • Ann Franchi
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
              I'm printing it up now - and I've saved it to my computer for future use.

              Thanks!

              Anitra